You are searching Covid-19 virus Treatment Hospital in Gujarat? Here we provide to all Gujarat citizens of Information About Covid-19 virus Treatment hospitals nearbyyou.
The covid-19 Hospital was built in 15 days at the Stem Cell Hospital under construction in the new Civil Hospital complex in Surat. Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Friday inaugurated the 1000-bed Covid-19-19 dedicated hospital built on a war footing from Gandhinagar.
In this Covid-19 Hospital, a total of 1000 beds with 211 ICU beds will be made available for the treatment of Corona infected patients.
On July 4, the Chief Minister directed to set up this hospital during a visit to Surat to review the corona epidemic. On this, in quick time, Surat district administration and Health Department has prepared this Covid-19 Dedicated Hospital in the building of Stem Cell Hospital.
- The Chief Minister said that the infection of the worldwide corona epidemic has been prevented from spreading widely in Gujarat due to health measures and planned steps of the State Government. At present, all facilities including ventilators and medicines are adequately available in more than 19 thousand bedded hospitals of the state.
India’s vulnerability to viruses
India-based airports can be a hotspot against any disease due to the large number of people coming from all over the world.
A large section of India’s population uses public transport, which can accelerate the spread of COVID-19.
Devices such as thermal screening at airports and seaports are also unable to identify individuals infected with the COVID-19 virus because the infected person is not experiencing symptoms during the Incubation Period.
The molecular testing being done to test the COVID-19 virus is also questionable as most of its results have been inaccurate.
Health infrastructure is inadequate at the level of physical and human resources in India.
There is a lack of awareness about health and hygiene among the people.
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Common symptoms include cough, fever and obstruction of respiratory function.
At the same time, serious infections include pneumonia, kidney failure, which can lead to human death.
Ways to prevent infection of Corona Virus
- Avoiding raw or undercooked animal products.
- If you have fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, contact the doctor quickly and
- share information about your previous visit with your healthcare provider.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone affected by fever and cough.
- Covering the mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing.
- Cleaning hands using alcohol-based soap and water.
- All people should avoid going to crowded places.