Top 5 donor in Pulwama attack
- Virender Sehwag donates to take care of the education of Pulwama terror attack martyrs’ children
- Vijender Singh has given a month’s salary
- Nitish declared Rs 11 lakh of each for Bihar troopers killed.
- Reliance ( jio) Foundation reaches out to families of jawans, donates education to children
- Amitabh Bachchan to donates Rs 5 lakh each to families of martyrs
- Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh each to families of Pulwama terror attack martyrs
What happened at Pulwama?
SOPs pursued, says CRPF
- The guard from Jammu has employed just thrice in the last fortnight, as snow blocked the street and CRPF jawans were stranded in Jammu since February 4
- 16 vehicles dropped out at Qazigund on achieving goal however 16 ‘portable dugouts’ joined guard to manage fear monger ambushes which increment past Qazigund. The guard left Qazigund at 2:38 pm
- At Latoomode of Awantipora in Pulwama, a dangerous loaded vehicle entered the Jammu-Srinagar roadway from a left bylane. It surpassed transport, fifth in the guard and detonated. The transport was blown to bits. The 6th transport was additionally affected by the impact.
- Thursday’s guard of 78 vehicles, transporting 2,547 jawans, left Jammu travel camp at 3:30 am. The jawans were coming back from leave or going to territories of organization
- 40 CRPF jawans kicked the bucket, 39 in the fifth transport and one from the ROP. Five additional men in the 6th transport were harmed
- This is the first run through a suicide plane in a dangerous loaded vehicle has assaulted a CRPF escort. About 80kg of explosives suspected to have been utilized.
Which Materials are used in Pulawama Attack?
- high-grade 80 kg RDX used by the terrorist at Pulwama attack.
- High-grade RDX unstable, weighing around 80 kilograms, was utilized in a suicide assault on a CRPF transport that killed 40 security staff in one of the deadliest fear strikes on security powers in the Kashmir Valley in three decades, authorities said Friday.
- The assault in Pulwama has provoked the CRPF to change the standard working techniques (SOPs) for the development of its guards later on, by giving extra security staff in the transports that vehicle troops to and from the Kashmir valley
Details of CRPF personnel of KOS, Jammu and SNR Sector who got Martyred or are missing during IED Blast on 14/02/19
The slaughtered staff hailed from Rajasthan (5), Uttar Pradesh (12), Punjab (4), Uttarakhand, Maharashtra, Odisha, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu and Bihar two each and one each from Karnataka, Assam, Jharkhand, Kerala, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir.
There were 27 constables in administration profiles of driver and bugler, battle, cook, 12 head constable, and an ASI
List of CRPF personnel of KOS PDF
If you donate in pulawama attack then share with us in the comment box. leave your screenshot in the comment box.